Forms and Documents
Effective June 15, 2015 all driveway permits must be submitted to the department of Community Development in Hot Sulphur Springs in the Administration building.
Grand County Road and Bridge will accept applications at our location as well.
Please contact us with any questions. 970-887-2123 (M-Th 6:30a - 5:00p, office closed Friday's and for lunch from 11:30a-12:00p).
- Right of Way Use Permit - You need this permit if you will be digging, boring, excavating, etc. in a Grand County right of way. This includes placing utilities in the ditch line or accessing utilities under the road.
- Driveway Permits - You need this permit prior to applying for a building permit if you plan to install a driveway.
- OSOW Permit - You need this permit if you plan to be transporting an overweight or oversize load on county roads.
- General Release of Liability - You need this permit for conducting private activities in a Grand County right of way (such as tree removal).
- - You need this permit to install a cattle guard. After submission, applications must then be approved by the Grand County Board of Commissioners (BOCC). Any cost associated with the purchase of an approved cattle guard and blocks will be the responsibility of the applicant. Upon approval by the BOCC and proof of payment for cost associated with cattle guard, the Grand County Road and Bridge Department will contact you to schedule the installation, relocation, and/or removal of the cattle guard.
- - You need this application completed and signed to submit with your request to Road and Bridge for road maintenance or to increased or decrease the current level of road maintenance on a dedicated County road.
- - You need this application completed and submitted to Grand County Road and Bridge to request Street Lighting for any County road.