Services offered by Grand County Public Health:
• Adult tetanus.
• Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B.
Flu Shot Clinics
• Throughout Grand County starting in October.
• Recommended for adults over 65 or anyone with a chronic illness, but are available to any adult wishing to be protected from certain strains of flu.
• Children 6 months to18 years old
Free Blood Pressure Checks
• Please call for an appointment.
Communicable Disease Control
• Preventing epidemics and the spread of disease.
• Control and reporting for Grand County.
• Education, investigation and referral.
• Tuberculosis testing and control
Environmental Health Referral and Education
• For environmental, workplace, housing, food and water hazards.
• Free consultation and referrals on a variety of health education and public health issues.
• Breast feeding children
• Health education/promotion materials.
• Nutrition education materials.
• Child care center health consultation by RN
• Information and training for in-home child care providers
• School consultation and collaboration
Public Health Emergency Preparedness
• Grand County Office of Emergency Management
• Collaboration with; in response to any hazard
• Local, State and federal Agencies
• First responders
• Private Entities