REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Virtual Machine Infrastructure Solution
Grand County Government of Grand County, Colorado is requesting proposals from qualified solution providers to provide and implement a Virtual Machine Infrastructure Solution for the County.
Grand County is requesting proposals from qualified computer hardware providers to provide, install, implement and train County IT staff on use and maintenance of the system. The proposed solution must be consistent and compatible with existing County Information Systems.
The Scope of Work is based on achieving the following goals for Grand County:
- Replacement of aged virtual machine host systems
- Replacement of aged physical server systems
- Consolidation of server and system resources into a Highly Available Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Increased efficiencies through use of new technology
- Increased redundancy, security and stability of systems
Please access the links below to download a complete copy of the RFP, Solution Requirements, and an example of the professional services contract that will be required as part of the RFP award.