Get a Copy of My Immunizations Card

You can request an immunization record for vaccines that you received in the state of Colorado, for yourself or for your child, from the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS). 

Patients and guardians of minors can now use the CIIS Public Portal to view and print an official record of their immunizations. 

For additional information, please go to Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)