ensure that the opportunity to participate in the democratic process is provided to
all eligible voters.
2013 Coordinated Election - Abstract of Election
Initial election results will be available at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. Updated results will be posted at 9:00 p.m. Any updates after 9:00 p.m. will be posted as available.
To view the 2013 State Ballot Information Booklet prepared by the Legislative Council of the Colorado General Assembly please go to www.coloradobluebook.comSample Ballots 2013 Coordinated Election
Voters who live in
Voters who live in the Town of Fraser
Voters who live in West Grand School District
Voters who live in Blue Valley Metropolitan District
- 2013 Coordinated Election - Abstract of Election
- Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Voter Registration Application and Apply for a Mail-In Ballot - for voters registered in Grand County, use this form to apply for a mail-in ballot. Use this form to register to vote, make changes to your current voter registration, or apply for a ballot to be mailed to an address other than your address on record. Please complete the form, print, sign and either fax (970-725-0100), mail (Grand County Clerk, PO Box 120, Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451) or e-mail.
- Voter List Request Form - when filling out this form please be aware that the submit by email button only works with Microsoft Outlook or GroupWise. With any other internet based email address please save the document to your desktop. Fill the form out and email it as an attachment
- Voter Registration Application