Grand County Public Health is dedicated to promoting and protecting the health of Grand County residents and visitors, through the utilization of effective education, prevention, monitoring, referral and community collaboration strategies.
We provide Public Health services to Grand County. Those services include:
- Immunizations for infants, children and adults.
- WIC (Women, Infant, and Children Supplemental Food Program)
- Environmental Health: Consumer Protection including retail food, child care, and schools. Air Quality and Water Quality
- Prevention Programs: Communicable Disease prevention, control, & investigation
- Emergency Preparedness for public health emergencies
- Day Care Center RN consultation
- Outreach & Education: B/P clinics for Seniors, Fluoride Dental programs for kids, and Substance Abuse Prevention programs for youth to list a few.
- Home Care: We provide non-medical services to Seniors and Disabled citizens in their homes. This can include light house-keeping, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and other errands. We can accept Medicaid or private pay. There is a qualification process for Medicaid.
- Senior Nutrition: We have 2 programs.
- Congregate Meals for Seniors 60 and over in Kremmling. Meals are served on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Silver Spruce Apartments at noon.
- "Mom’s Meals" home-delivered meals for 60 and over and home-bound. Eight meals are delivered by Fed-ex every 2 weeks to our clients. The BOCC funds this program 100%.
Please call to sign up for either of these programs and more info. We will continue to tell you about our programs with the monthly newsletter. If you have any questions about any of our programs - please call 970-725-3288.