When retracing grand county railroad right of ways, consider the following:
- The county surveyor is not the official railroad records repository. For additional information, contact union pacific railroad: UPRR Mapping Services: 1416 Dodge Street, Room 1000, Omaha, NE 68179 | Ph: 402-501-4941 | Fx: 402-501-4932
- Do not spiral right of way curves, only the tracks are spiralled.
- Mainline curved tracks are not centered on the right of way.
- Do not 3-point a curve along centerline tracks.
- Look for monuments called for in plans, such as t-bars, concrete monuments, and other features first.
- Look for existing local monumentation.
- Locate the center of track tangents, filet in right of way with simple curves.
To view the maps, please accept these terms by clicking "I Accept" below.