Grand County Human Services has moved to 129 E. Byers Ave.
Please visit us at our new building.
East Troublesome Fire Assistance for Affected Families
Grand County has activated the Colorado Works Emergency Disaster Program to help families affected by the fire. Eligibility:
- Family’s annual income must be below $75,000
- Family assistance unit must contain a dependent child (18 and under)
- Family must present a real need for services directly relating to East Troublesome Fire
- Family members must prove lawful presence
- If you believe you meet the above criteria, please submit a Colorado Works application to Grand County Human Services. We can mail or email you an application or you can visit this website to apply online. Please let us know you are applying for the Colorado Works Emergency Disaster program to better assist you.
COVID-19 Changes Food Assistance Program - Benefits to Increase
Apply Now! www.colorado.gov/peak
Questions and Answers:
About Grand County Human Services
The Grand County Department of Human Services works to enhance the capacity of families to care for themselves and to protect vulnerable populations. We strive to treat our clients with respect and dignity while assisting them with services in a timely, efficient, fair and consistent manner.
Grand County Human Services provides the following to the citizens of Grand and Jackson Counties
- Child Support Services
- Child and Adult Protection Services
- Child Care Assistance
- Eligibility Determination for Benefits Programs including but not limited to: Health First Colorado (Medicaid), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps), and Colorado Works (TANF)
To report suspected abuse or neglect, please call 1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437)
To anonymously report suspected benefits (e.g. Food Assistance, Medicaid) fraud, please go to The Fraud Referral Form
Grand County Fraud Referral Form
Please use this form to submit a fraud referral to the Grand County Economic Security Assistance Unit. You may elect to remain anonymous if you choose. However, it will help the department conduct a more thorough investigation if they are able to contact you for additional information during the course of the investigation. Thank you.