Water Resource Management
- Colorado River Cooperative Agreement, May 15, 2012 Signing Ceremony in Hot Sulphur Springs, Video, News Release and more...
- Fraser River Sediment Project Moves Forward. The Fraser River is on its way to a cleaner future...read more
- Reclamation has released the Colorado-Big Thompson Project West Slope Collection Preliminary Alternatives Development Report that addresses concerns of water clarity at Grand Lake.
- Stream Management Plan, Grand County Colorado, August 2010. Prepared by Tetra Tech, Inc., Habitech, Inc and Walsh Aquatic Consultants Inc.
- Summary of water rights and water quality issues for the upper Colorado RiverBasin and Fraser River.
- When water means much more than just producing electricity. How Shoshone hydro-electric plant powers the river and why that's important to Grand County. Read more.
- Windy Gap Firming Project 1041 Permit Application and Staff's Certificate of Recommendation...View documents here
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- The Grand County Water Information Network (GCWIN) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to coordinate, manage and consolidate the comprehensive water quality monitoring, informational and educational programs in Grand County, Colorado. For more information visit the GCWIN website and GCWIN Database
- US Geological Survey
- Reservoir release and stream flows as of June 20, 2012
- Erosion and sediment control for construction activities guidance handbook.
- Home landscape care and its Effect on Water Quality.
Relationship to the Economics of the Headwaters Counties