Environmental Health

Water Quality Testing for Private Wells

If you have concerns or questions about a private well, visit the state Water Quality Division website at


Environmental Records Requests

Any available records related to environmental history for a private property can be requested from the Grand County Community Development department or the state health department at 


To report an environmental health concern, or to ask an environmental health related question, please contact ktaft@co.grand.co.us, call us at (970) 725-3792, send us a text at (970) 509-0161,

or use our online form found here .