Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The County’s aging infrastructure creates health and safety issues for County employees and the public, while
the cost of replacement will continue to rise each year consistent with the global market for materials and the
regional cost of labor. The County’s conservative approach to building these essential service delivery assets will be
characterized by little or no increase in taxes, saving money in current and near term budget cycles, seeking a variety
of funding sources, and closely managing construction costs. Further, these foundational facilities will be the core
assets required to meet the demands for service from a growing population of residents, businesses and visitors for
many years to come.
By 2021, Grand County residents will experience improved public safety through a
new public safety facility, which includes a jail and meets all applicable standards.
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
Robert C. Davis
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• In Progress
• Waiting for more Information
• On Hold: Needs assessment will be completed and presented to the BOCC on 1-15-2019
• Waiting for more Information: Proposed locations have not yet been identified
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to email@example.com
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field