Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Grand County’s extraordinary quality of life, access to all of Colorado’s best outdoor experiences, the local cost of
living, and easy access from the Front Range make it a certainty that our population and economy will grow over
the next five years. This growth will challenge us if we do not prepare in the areas of transportation, housing and
By 2020, Grand County residents and visitors will have an assessment for alternative transportation means to access the valley.
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• Need BOCC to reaffirm the timing on the train and mass transit components of this
strategy. Focus has been on airports: Kremmling Airport runway rehab project and runway expansion project; Granby Airport north-side hangar development.
• Complete: Airports Operational update is on the County website. Will look to refine this document into a single spreadsheet if “side-by-side” comparison is desired.
• Planned to Begin on: March 1, 2019
• Waiting for more Information
• Complete: See updated Airport Operations document
• In Progress
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field