Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The lasting trust that exists between residents, businesses and their local government is an essential characteristic of
a thriving community and healthy democracy. The County seeks to continue to build trust with the community in all
things we do. Specifically, to ensure that we are being accountable to our community and delivering the results in the
Strategic Plan, the County commits to the following:
By 2021, 100% of Grand County’s department budgets will be tied to results for
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• Reschedule October meeting for 1st year departments to identify services provided
to customers in a noun manner that can be counted: services will be combined into
programs that will be customer result oriented.
• In Progress
• Complete: Have a copy of Gunnison County’s 2018 budget as an example.
• On Hold: Line item not included in Finance & Accounting budget
• On Hold: October meeting canceled and to be rescheduled
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field