Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Grand County’s extraordinary quality of life, access to all of Colorado’s best outdoor experiences, the local cost of
living, and easy access from the Front Range make it a certainty that our population and economy will grow over
the next five years. This growth will challenge us if we do not prepare in the areas of transportation, housing and
By 2022, Grand County will work collaboratively with partners to have access to acceptable Internet service to 90% of our residents.
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• Further Meetings with NWCCOG and Grand County Anchor institution to determine roles and commitment levels for hosting Meet-Me centers and Meet-Me Center Locations
• In Progress
• Planned to Begin on: TBD
• Completed: As reflected in 2018-11-06 Election - Grand County has opted out of Senate Bill #152
• Waiting for more Information: DOLA Grant Funding approved for NWCCOG Project THOR
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to email@example.com
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field